Senior Infrastructure Engineer - North WalesJob Reference
£50kpa (negotiable depending on experience)Description
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - North Wales
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to work with our client located in North Wales, UK.
REPORTS TO: Development Director
Main Requirements & Responsibilities
Candidate needs to be a proactive, self-motivated individual
Interfacing with multiple internal stakeholders including Development, Projects, Test and Support teams.
Interfacing with end users and all other external stakeholders in order to determine their evolving needs including ideal deployment and scalability requirements for new product capabilities.
Building and maintaining scalable, reliable and repeatable infrastructure.
Ensuring business continuity and systems availability
Ensuring security and adherence to ISO 27001 security standards
Flexibility to on occasion deal with out of hours issues
Knowledge and experience of some or all of the following:- Installing, configuring and administering Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (AD administration, including user creation, passwords/DNS/DHCP, etc)
- Installing, configuring administering Windows Domain Server
- Microsoft SQL Server management
- Knowledge and experience of setup and administration of Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge and some experience of IP networks (Routing, Firewall)
- Experience deploying Java based application onto JVM based servers.
- Network Management (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN and VLANS)
- Security Management/ISO270001 compliance
- Installation, administration of Linux Servers
The infrastructure engineer will be expected to advise and implement the clients next level infrastructure with an emphasis on cloud computing
Please apply for more information