Desktop Support Engineer - CreweJob Reference
Desktop Support Engineer - Crewe
Up to £100pd
We are currently seeking a Desktop Support Engineer with extensive 2nd line support experience to work with our major IT services company located in Crewe.
An experienced AV and Desktop support engineer who will be part of a small team responsible for supporting AV devices in conference rooms and support Laptop/desktop issues of senior executives with clarification of issues/queries. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in this specific area and a proactive approach to working.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and investigate laptop/desktop issues
- Experienced and good understanding of WIN7/10
- EPO/McAfee Encryption
- Office 2010/2016/365
- MS Exchange
- Support AV equipment in conference room
- Support laptops, Desktop and Workstations
- Good understanding of build documentation
- Good understanding of Windows 7/10 operating systems
- Good understanding of Outlook as Administration of the team calendar and responses to appointments may be required
- Certified to access projectors placed on ceiling
- Well-presented, professional attitude an approach to working
- High level of communication as required for deskside visits
- Excellent organization skills and time keeping
- At least 2+ years of work experience in an IT 2nd line support environment
- Education qualification: GCSE/GNVQ
Please apply for more information.