FTC, 23 Months +
Application Closing date: Friday 3rd December
We are currently recruiting for a Product Manager to manage individual products from the retail product portfolio; strategically and tactically, making reasoned recommendations in terms of pricing, product features, customer proposition and enhancements.
- Product management
- Customer focus
- Working with stakeholders
- Process/Customer Experience
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of product management to include analytical pricing skills, in a regulated environment, preferably within financial services.
- A track record of delivery in large and complex environments, including the ability to deliver key projects in accordance with direction from the line manager.
- Number orientated, with robust analytical capability, with a problem-solving mind set.
- Ability to articulate analysis and ideas through clear and coherent verbal/written presentations.
- Passionate about digital proposition development and technological enablement.
- A proven self-starter mentality, with an enthusiastic and energetic approach to their work and interaction with colleagues.
- Passionate about the customer, anticipating and identifying customer needs and responding appropriately to improve the product experience within a changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage relationships effectively across the business and externally where relevant.
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
Desirable experience, skills, and qualifications
- Experience of Agile methodology
If you feel you have the Skills and experience necessary for this role please do apply now.