Administration Assistant- London
Interested in this role?
Enter your details and register your interest with us
Administration Assistant - Central London (One Aldermanbury Square)
Duration: Long term contract ASAP start until 02/06/2021
Salary: £11.80ph (7.5 hour day)
Our client is looking for an admin assistant to work in Central London.
Responsible for performing general administrative support tasks involved in an organization.
Responsibilities include assisting supervisory and non-supervisory employees with various administrative support tasks.
These tasks may include, but are not limited to; general filing and records maintenance, compiling data for reports, assisting with administrative tasks associated with the cost center(s) budget(s), scheduling appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for one or more employees, answering/screening telephone calls, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing presentations, making travel arrangements, distributing mail, greeting/escorting visitors, assisting new employees, duplicating, and other established general administrative tasks.
- Coordinates work within the work unit and with other work units/departments, both internal and possibly external to the company.
- May assist in supporting the general administrative work for one or more professional employees other than the direct supervisor.
- The work performed by these employees is predominately general administrative in nature, as opposed to specific administrative tasks that are directly related to a specialty functions e.g., marketing, engineering, human resources, etc.
- Primary: Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks.
- Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job.
- Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment.
- Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
- High school education or equivalent. To adequately perform the duties of the job individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year general administrative experience, or equivalent college level education.
- Basic knowledge of the administrative methods, and an acumen to develop the required administrative skills of the job. Specific level of software skills as required by the work unit.
Please apply for more information - Parker Shaw - www.parkershaw.co.uk
Interested in this role?
Enter your details and register your interest with usApply now →