Permanent OR Contract
UK or EU – Inside IR35 for UK contracting
Mandatory experience in any BPM or BPR tool (Eg: Camunda modeling studio, Signavio, Pegas, Appian or any BPM tools)
We are currently recruiting for a for a Senior BPM Modeler (Business process management modeler), who would be responsible to work across the existing business processes using industry standard notations (e.g., BPMN etc.). The role will expect the individual to map out current operational process state, and then work with the senior leaders in the organization to help define the future operational process state.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology, Mathematics, Business/ Finance or similar areas or related field)
- A highly analytical approach to problem-solving, with an attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in requirements gathering, working/quizzing / interviewing senior to mid-level business and technology stakeholders and end-users - Document the as-is workflow and design/define the to-be state
- Good understanding of Business Process Management (BPM) concepts
- 7+ years of experience in Experience with BPM/BPR tools like Camunda modelling studio, Signavio, Pegas, Appian, etc.
- Experience in business process diagram, functional specifications, user acceptance test plans
- Experience in Business Process Re-engineering, & SQL
- Experience with using BPM Notation
- Previous experience in similar engagements in the Banking sector and more particularly in the asset and wealth management
- Experience in Agile software development, including writing user stories, running kick-offs, conducting retrospectives
- Experience of working in a globally distributed team
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this role; please do apply now.
Interested in this role?
Enter your details and register your interest with usApply now →