- Is accountable for producing business requirements/user stories to inform future state design, supporting teams in understanding the requirements and their linkages to the overall Domain strategy. In line with agile, these should form small testable and releasable elements.
- Understands our business, customers, strategic goals and how the teams operate to support the realisation of desired outcome by the team.
- Works in continuous close collaboration with the business and the feature team ensuring transparency of vision and requirements, including in technical discussions with designers, developers, and testers
- Interacts with customers, key stakeholders, and the team to obtain and document functional and non-functional needs.
- Analyses existing system documentation to summarise existing system functionality as it relates to the work at hand.
- Supports identifying team priorities based upon feedback from the customers, key stakeholders, and the team.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descript ions, use cases, user journey maps, systems design, scenarios, business analysis, task, workflow analysis and other relevant techniques. Also, able to document these artefacts using relevant tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Blueworks /Visio, MS
- Supports innovation and continuous improvements.
- Identifies and analyses risks, issues and dependencies and proactively highlights to the team as necessary.
- Researches, understands, and keeps up to date with industry thinking, best practice, technology, and customer trends. Makes recommendations and articulate findings including potential impact to existing and prospective customers.
- Actively contributes to the domain by cross sharing of learnings, emerging, good, and best practice with colleagues.
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYSTS:
- Utilises specialist knowledge and/or experience of business areas, products, and systems to ensure effective and innovative solution design.
- Identify the wider business impact and inter dependencies across key outputs and processes
- Articulates and quantifies business impacts in a tangible manner which allows stakeholders to make informed decisions and recommendations of priority.
- Aid the development of colleagues by sharing expertise and specialist knowledge directly and across the wider domain.
- Manages the analysis of complex domain, cross franchise, and pan group requirements.
- For those with line management responsibility provide leadership and mentoring, providing constructive feedback and opportunity for growth.
• The strongest candidates would have experience in Onboarding, Servicing or CDD/KYC/AML projects within Commercial Banking.
• If not, our preference is for candidates who have wider experience in Banking or Financial Services.
If you feel you have the experience necessary for this role please do apply now.