Data Delivery Lead
Data Delivery Lead
9 Month FTC
We are currently recruiting for a Data Delivery Lead to play a key role in enabling the Data Team to perform. You will monitor and make delegated decisions with respect to the Team’s resource and budgetary position, to ensure that supply/demand of a limited pool of expert resources is utilised most efficiently across BAU and Project priorities.
You will also directly support a variety of Data Team led technical projects / continuous improvement initiatives (i.e. Data Platform), generally deploying within an Agile methodology. You will use your extensive organisation, facilitation, communication and presentation skills to partner with all levels of our stakeholder map, and will be responsible for the successful delivery of Data Team resource/expertise, to where it is needed, ensuring that we deliver against all required business outcomes. On occasion Project Management / Scrum Master responsibilities will be required, in particular for small scale “projects”, and Continuous Improvement activity.
Skills and Experience:
- Working level knowledge of DAMA Data Management, MI/BI and Data Engineering concepts
- Practitioner level knowledge of Public Sector Recruitment and Procurement Frameworks and Practices
- Practitioner level knowledge of optimal approaches to working in a highly matrixed organisation, including management of outsourced/third party suppliers
- Awareness level knowledge of Cloud (Azure) technologies (e.g. Databricks, Data Factory, etc)
- Practitioner level knowledge of Agile and Lean approaches to product delivery
- Team & Portfolio Planning
- Making a Process work
- Agile Project management
- Financial management
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this role; please do apply now.
Interested in this role?
Enter your details and register your interest with usApply now →