We are currently recruiting for 2 Solution Product Owners with experience in technical solution discovery, development, and delivery E.g., D365/CRMs, Sitecore/web platforms/portals, integration etc.
As the Solution Product Owner, you will be responsible for leading product development of new front and back-end product delivery platforms. The role focuses on enhancing member experience, improving product outputs and realising operational and business benefits, especially seamless integration across the digital estate. The outcomes of this role are happy, engaged and informed stakeholders; services informed and directed by business value; positive improvement in business practice; and the delivery of member and business benefits.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A good understanding of online customer journeys best practice, product development, integration, release, and value realisation generally.
- Awareness of the technology capabilities of Sitecore XP content management system, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Commerce, and integration layers to implement effective end to end solutions.
- Day-to-day product development management of in-house and delivery partner resources to deliver member-centric solutions.
- Experience of Scrum-related agile methodologies.
- Talented facilitator and stakeholder manager, garnering wide understanding, support and ownership of solution and platform development plans including ways of working.
- Experience managing business projects across people, process, technology, governance, etc. to meet customer engagement outcomes.
- Natural design thinker, with experience of customer engagement strategies and implementing best practice in improving customer outcomes at different touchpoints.
- A natural leader, with wide experience of managing diverse stakeholders and bringing people together around products and changes.
- Thorough planner and self-manager, with experience of planning and managing stakeholder expectations (ideally within a Scrum/Agile environment)
- Experience of forming strategies and programme plans
- knowledge of the processes, policies, and procedures that would typically be formed in a best practice learning management system support team and wider stakeholder network.
- Ability to think and act pragmatically on Customer Engagement, balancing this with other change objectives, and realistically assessing the pace of change possible in a busy and change-fatigued client. Never letting perfect be the enemy of better.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills (listening, influencing and persuasiveness), capable of dealing effectively with all levels of staff.
- The ability to work well under pressure and deliver to deadlines within all areas of the business.
- Experience of being involved in significant business change including staffing, cultural, financial, transactional, IT and overall performance implications and collaborative working initiatives
- A natural, thorough, and gifted report writer, bringing clarity, persuasiveness, accuracy, and “90% right first time” to their ways of working
- Understanding of similar organisations (professional bodies, universities, accrediting bodies, legal organisations, etc.)
- Experience or knowledge of developing and establishing quality assurance approaches.
- Experience of customer / member segmentation and analysis and applying segmentation techniques to all aspects of the business (communications, direct marketing, web experience, contact centre, etc.)
- Experience of working in a Microsoft Dynamics365 environment (or of using similar systems such as Salesforce, Oracle, SAP etc.) to meet Customer Engagement challenges
- Agile qualification, certification, or professional affiliation.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this role; please do apply now.
Interested in this role?
Enter your details and register your interest with usApply now →