The Senior Developer will be part of the scrum team and responsible for the day-to-day tasks of two developers. They will be accountable for building accessible software, with a focus on what users need from the service. They will write, adapt, maintain and support code; as well as look to continually improve the service with new tools and techniques. They should have a passion for solving technical problems and advising on the technical feasibility of designs.
- Casa Framework (nunchucks, html templating)
- Mongo Atlas DB (may not be required – an equivalent knowledge/understanding may be acceptable)
- Containerisation / Kubernetes - awareness and potential experience
- Strong TDD experience (Test Driven Development)
- Good understanding of RESTFul APIs. Coupled with an understanding of integrating front end to backend strategic services.
- Some UX Experience - React CSS – understanding of Accessibility standards.
- Appropriate leadership skills/qualities to support others in the above technologies as well undertaking hands-on development activities.
Candidates must be SC Eligible and will need to obtain BPSS.
Interested in this role?
Enter your details and register your interest with usApply now →