UI Developer / UI Lead
UI Developer / UI Lead
We are currently recruiting for a UI Lead to work closely with technical stakeholders from various platforms and vendors to deliver completed and fully tested changes on the multiple applications in the Lending Area and work on the technical architecture and design of the Lending Digital Programme. Whilst providing technical leadership to the team, the role may also involve liaison with Business Users, Business Analysts, Design teams and Developers, be responsible for definition of detailed Non-Functional requirements and to provide significant input to the future design of systems.
As a UI Lead, you will be responsible for contributing effectively to projects by preparing and getting agreement on designs and some level of hands-on software development. You will ensure that decisions related to your area of responsibility are taken promptly and effectively. You will need to display a mature understanding of commercial awareness. Your responsibilities will include:
- Align with technology roadmap for the Lending programme
- Drive the design and required signoffs/approvals
- Derive integration strategy of various components in the system, in conjunction with the various Interfacing teams
- Carry out Design and Code Reviews to ensure that quality goals are met around project deliverables.
- Devise Performance engineering strategies
- Interface with Technical team of Software Designers / Analysts, who will be indirect reportees and mentor them from technical front.
- Help plan for and support testing and implementation activities.
- Enable technical knowledge sharing across team
- Experience in designing and building responsive web applications and cross browser compatible systems
- Experience in delivering design options analysis papers and manage the design approvals.
- Experience on designing Front End for large scale enterprise applications.
- Hands-on in Front End technologies with experience in designing Single Page Applications using in OOJS frameworks (React JS, Angular JS)
- Modular Design using AMD principles (RequireJS, Common JS etc)
- Experience in building applications based of node js and NPM.
- Understanding of Accessibility requirements
- Understanding of UX design principles
- Exposure to packaging/build tools (eg Grunt, Gulp)
- Exposure to Continuous Build and integration tools (Team City, Jenkins)
- Exposure to CSS based Grid frameworks
- Familiarity with middleware and N-Tier architecture, and strong analytical skills and logical reasoning for creating complex designs
- Experience in delivering in AGILE delivery model
If you feel you have the experience necessary for this role please do apply now