User & Data Migration SME - MoD SC Cleared
Interested in this role?
Enter your details and register your interest with us
User & Data Migration SME
Location : Erskine, Scotland (onsite 5 days a week)
Pay rate : £521.33pd outside IR35
Duration : ASAP until the end of March 2021 with scope to be extended.
Position : User & Data Migration SME - MoD SC Cleared
We are looking for a User & Data Migration SME with active (used within the last 12 months) MoD SC Clearance to join our client in Erskine. This role will be OFFICE based, you will not be working from home.
Please only apply if you have active MoD SC clearance.
- Evaluate customer needs based on applications requirements, current capacity and growth trends
- Deliver engineering specifications, assist with functional specifications, and collaborate on technical designs and specifications for projects and initiatives.
- Estimate effort, both development and product delivery timelines, to determine a course of action for project.
- Provide technical input for specific migration needs or objectives in order to meet business requirements.
- Work closely with external vendors and other personnel in order to optimize and facilitate the best solution to meet the needs of the business.
- Provide technical services for customers in a highly complex migration environments. Demonstrate ability to assess technical impact to the project/new technology along with technical risks.
- Resolve complex problems with little or no guidance. Independently research and promote specialized technical solutions.
- Analyse complex hardware and software issues associated with migration related technologies specifically the ones identified in this role.
- Define and specify architecture protocols and functional requirements and specifications for migration components.
- User and data migrations
- Expert knowledge of Binary Tree and DocAve
- Expert knowledge migrating into on-premises/local SharePoint, Exchange, Commvault & file services.
- 5+ years of user and data migrations experience
Expert knowledge of Binary Tree, DocAve, and migrating into on-prem SharePoint, Exchange, Commvault & file services
Excellent planning, interpersonal, problem solving, technical leadership skills are required.
Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation are necessary.
Active listening skills are required.
Excellent ability to proactively identify and resolve issues and opportunities.
Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and in environments dealing with ambiguity.
Please apply if you have the relevant skills.
Interested in this role?
Enter your details and register your interest with usApply now →